YUMMY ART CAKES,COOKIES AND CANDIES MEMBERSHIP
Click Here! Get Instant Access To Dozens And Dozens Of Cakes, Cookies And Candies Online Training Videos And Community. Stories, Recipes, Pictures And So Much More. This Membership Site Is A Real Winner
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP
Goat Meat 6 small pieces
Onion (ground) 1 tablespoon
Dry Pepper (ground) 1 tablespoon
African Nutmeg (ground) 1 teaspoon
Effirin/Nchanwu/Ntong 20 leaves
Maggi Crayfish 2 tablets
Water 2 litres
Salt To taste
- Wash the meat thoroughly (already cut from the market).
- Season with onion, salt and a teaspoon of pepper.
- Steam till the water is almost dried up.
- Add the 2 litres of water stir and add the ground Nutmeg, the remaining pepper and the Maggi Crayfish.
- Cook till meat is tender and the stock is slightly thickened.
- Wash and shred the leaves. Add to the boiling sauce.
- Stir and add salt to taste.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and serve hot.