YUMMY ART CAKES,COOKIES AND CANDIES MEMBERSHIP
Click Here! Get Instant Access To Dozens And Dozens Of Cakes, Cookies And Candies Online Training Videos And Community. Stories, Recipes, Pictures And So Much More. This Membership Site Is A Real Winner
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
YAM FLOUR-ELUBOAMALA ATI EWEDU
INGREDIENTS FOR YAM FLOUR(ELUBO)
• White Yam
1. Peel and slice yam thinly (5mm thick),wash thoroughly and leave to soak in a bowl of boiling water until the water is cold.
2. Remove, and dry in the sun.
3. Beat and sift.
HOW TO PREPARE AMALA AND EWEDU
INGREDIENTS FOR AMALA
• Elubo/gbodo [yam flour]
• ewedu leaves
1. put some water in the pot and allow to boil
2. when boiling add your yam flour
as you are adding this, make sure you turn at the same time with a ladle so that it doesn't come out with lumps.
3. when it is well coagulated add some warm water, depending on how soft you want it be and cover to simmer for some minutes.
after this turn it together properly.
4. please serve hot so as to enjoy it.
PREPARATION OF EWEDU SOUP
1. The leafs need to be chopped properly.
by using a blender to blend or
chopping board and knife or broom.
Any method u choose to use is okay.
2. Place a little quantity of water in pot and place on burner
3. Add kanhun [potassium] and allow to melt in water before adding your chopped or blended ewedu leafs. NOTE: the potassium makes it soft and make sure you add very little quantity of it.
4. Add the leafs and stir until it softens and well thicken. by now it will start pulling add salt to taste and its ready.
5. Serve with amala and any stew of your choice